Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New Projected Release Date for Tulips Touching

What I hope will be the final proof has been ordered. Once I get that and approve it, we're on our way. I'll be able to release the book immediately and start the ordering process. New projected release date is November 24th, instead of the original November 30th, and I may be able to shave a few days off that, depending on when the proof arrives.




I got the proof back already today so I have the weekend it to review it. Hopefully I'll be able to release it by Monday the 21st. Then I'll get to work on the ebook versions. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great. Thanks for all your hard work Beth. You totally Rock!

    On another note.
    I got this half cocked idea that it'd be cool to have a copy of the book that everyone who had contributed to it signed their bio page in it. I voiced this idea and a few of you who have contributed to it thought it sounded like a cool idea as well and were interested in doing the same. I figured out a way to make it work and keep the cost to everyone at a minimum. But I need to know how many people are interested in doing this. So let me know if you are. You can shoot me a message on facebook is probably the easiest. Thanks

    ReplyDelete